Welcome to my world...

Come on in, take your shoes off and rest a spell. We'll talk about the olden' days when we were young and how handsome all our youngin's is.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Village. . .

Every year Kendall and I set up our little village, and each year we try to add something new like a tree or a person or maybe a building. This year our niece, Bridgette, gave us a new church.


The above picture is of our two deer next to the new church.

The above picture has a little man with a top hat and a cane, he always makes me smile when I see him because he looks so much like my father.


In the above picture, if you look closely, you'll see a man in a brown jacket with a small child standing next to him. This man makes me small too, because he also looks like my dad when I was a child.

The figure of the girl holding the child reminds me of our daughter, Jennifer, hold her son Jacob when he was a very small boy.






I always say that the figure of the couple skating is Kendall and me, even though we have never skated before....shoot, I do good to walk without tripping, lol.


This is a better picture of the new church that Bridgette gave us.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Aww, I love your village... I need to set mine up now.