Welcome to my world...

Come on in, take your shoes off and rest a spell. We'll talk about the olden' days when we were young and how handsome all our youngin's is.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Ice Storm - Winter 2007






They (the weathermen and newsmen) say it is the worse ice storm in recorded history of Oklahoma. We were very lucky that we still had electricity and heat, 1,000's of people were without in Oklahoma.

When I went out to the car Monday morning and it was encased in ice. I pounded and pounded but couldn't get the door open so back I went in the house to get Kendall out of his warm bed. Bless his heart, these are the pictures of him cleaning the car off for me. He is such a good husband.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

kyla said...

I love the center picture of Kendall, that is a great shot of him, it looks like he broke the glass and stuck his head in the car !!!